A growing client base has led to an increasing demand on our Service Desk. Therefore we are thrilled to be able to offer a position for an apprentice to join the team and learn first hand what a pivotal role the Service Desk team perform in delivering exceptional technical support to businesses across a wide variety of sectors.
This is a full time role where we operate a shift pattern between 8am and 6pm with the addition of an on call rota providing support outside of normal office hours.
Commitment and a desire to grow in a professional capacity are a must.
- Provide exceptional First Line IT support to all customers
- Daily Monitoring of Server reports/backups, identifying potential issues and rectifying
- Maintain and support internal IT/Communications infrastructure
- Develop skills and stay updated with industry technologies
- Assisting the IT Technicians when required
- Use of Connectwise and complete timesheets daily
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical in approach with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and develop new technical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Microsoft Windows Server 2011 and 2012.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office Products
- Server, PC and Laptop hardware
- Server Backups
- Printing Support
Start your career with a growing company. Apply today.