Due to a series of exciting client wins, we are looking to expand our current development team to include an additional experienced developer. The successful candidate will be based in Stoke on Trent and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment and relish the challenges and opportunities afforded to them through the variety of projects that we build and maintain.
The successful candidate will have be responsible for the planning, creating and supporting of web based information systems, as well as custom CMS and e-commerce websites on behalf of clients and within the Developers team.
As well as being technically experienced, the successful candidate will be able to assist the company by representing it in client meetings and delivering their technical knowledge in an accessible format.
- Analyse customer requirements and plan projects, providing costs and timescales
- Develop systems according to specification
- Build and extend CMS websites and shops
- Support and maintain systems and websites
- Managing web domains, hosting and SSL administration
- Use the CRM and complete timesheets daily
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- OOP/MVC principles
- Accessibility compliance
- Security best practice
- PCI compliance
If this sounds like the type of developer opportunity that would suit you, please apply.