With the Easter weekend nearly upon us, the demand on our service desk will only increase.
Not because all the stores around the UK that we work with, are experiencing a similar specific problem. It’s due to the fact that we’re working with a growing number of new and established stores that we now support.
Take the first 3 months of 2019.
Over 1300 support tickets were raised and with a full resolution of over 96% of those tickets, individual stores were able to access technical support. This keeps any disruption to an absolute minimum.
During bank holiday weekends, the demand for their product range soars, and this service becomes a lifeline for those working in the busy stores.
Even when we haven’t installed a specific aspect of technology, we can still support it.
Here are the five most common areas we support stores across the UK with:
- Broadband. The service desk frequently liaise with BT in order to resolve issues with the broadband service, taking the frustration and stress away from store members.
- Tills. Problems can be encountered with particular promotions the store is running, or there may be issues with the wiring.
- Card Machines. Stores can experience problems with taking contactless payments or payments in general. A poor connection to the server can cause this.
- Kiosks. Menus not syncing with the kiosk displays and problems with the communication from kiosk to the kitchen screens are all issues we deal with. An additional problem that stores can experience, is where promotions are not featuring on the kiosks themselves.
- Back of house software and laptop problems. For KFC and Taco Bell stores, team members can sometimes be unable to access portals or the systems may not have been updated accordingly. The service desk team liaise with a third parties as well as the head office for full resolution of these issues. Where laptops are used, to deliver training for example, problems can occur with connecting to printers, or with the laptop’s memory.
More and more franchisee operators are turning to Fifteen Group, because of the full turn-key technology solution we offer.
Our support to each store never waivers. With a unique email address and phone number for full technical support desk access, from 8am until midnight, 7 days a week, we’re making sure they’re always Smarter through Technology.
View and download our brochure today.