Digital signage uses powerful content to capture the attention your target market.
Do you have a communal area of your office or premises?
Do you have a busy reception area?
Do you operate a walk in trade counter?
Make the most of those few seconds you have to communicate key messages, important information and products to your employees, customers and passers by.
Digital Signage delivers eye catching, innovative and adaptable signage in your office, reception area, restaurant, coffee shop, drive thru or health and fitness centre and makes every message count.
Here are our top 5 reasons why you need to consider it as an alternative to traditional signage.
- Traditional forms of signage have limited ability to capture attention: Without digital signage, a business may struggle to capture the attention of customers, communicate important messages to employees or potential customers who are walking by or waiting.
- Important or essential information is difficult to communicate: Traditional signage can be limited in its ability to convey important information in a dynamic or eye-catching way, especially if the information needs to change frequently.
- Lack of flexibility: Traditional signage is typically static and it’s difficult to update or change quickly. It’s also costly to print new and amended signage to reflect changes that have been made. Digital Signage can be changed depending on the weather and any specific marketing campaigns that are taking place.
- Inability to track engagement: Data is key to being able to make the right decisions and digital signage can provide businesses with valuable data on engagement and interaction, including how long customers engage with certain content or what types of content are most effective.
- Traditional signage has limited opportunities for upselling: Digital signage can be an effective way to promote additional products or services, but traditional signage may not have the same impact or be as effective at driving sales.
- Capture customer’s attention quickly: In today’s fast-paced world, customers may not take the time to read lengthy text or small print, making it difficult for businesses to communicate important messages effectively.
- Missed opportunities for communicating key brand messages: Digital signage can be a powerful tool for branding, communicating key messages that support your brand voice and for creating a consistent customer experience. Traditional signage may not have the same impact or be as memorable.
Want to know more about Digital Signage solutions?
We take care of the hardware, software, installation and provide continued support ensuring you have a digital signage solution that adapts, changes and always delivers a fantastic customer experience.
We’re an end to end provider of digital signage. Everything is taken care of – from the hardware and software to full installation and post sales support. Our team of experts are on hand to deliver exactly what you need.
Our clients choose digital signage over traditional signage because it’s more reliable and more sustainable. Our solutions are robust and durable so your signage never goes out.
We’re here to ensure you’re always Smarter through Technology.