Managed IT Support
Time is money to any business and you need your IT systems to work to their full potential.
We provide support as and when you need it, with the speed and efficiency of an internal IT department but at a fraction of the cost.
If you have any number of servers, computers or printers in your company, including Apple devices, Fifteen Group can help you to reduce the cost of maintaining and supporting them immediately.
Because we know that it is vital that all your office machines are kept in reliable working order every day of the year, we provide a fast call-out, yet much lower cost, to the alternative of having somebody on-site at your company or local repair shop.
Support packages are tailored to your company’s individual needs from helpdesk and engineer support to full hardware and software support packages.
Whatever your requirements we can create a bespoke package to suit your business needs.
Free Network Audit
- Pinpoint the exact areas where assistance is needed most.
- Provide your business with vital information
- Ensure you make the most of your current IT systems
- Identify any areas that are affecting the productivity of your business.
Our Audits cover all areas of IT infrastructure including:
Cabling, WAN, LAN and
Antivirus, firewall, passwords,
encryption and authentication.
Email, remote access
and cloud applications.
PCI, WEE, software licensing
and wireless technology.
backup and encryption.
From the audit we will:
- Create a complete plan of your systems
- Make recommendations on the support you will require.
- Show you ways where performance improvements can be made.
Having a complete audit of your IT systems will provide you with a better understanding of the operational effectiveness and what needs to be implemented in order to make those systems work for your business.
Any recommendations we make will be fully explained along with the impact and improvements that implementing the changes will have on your business.
We work alongside businesses to minimise any direct impact of changes that are needed to improve the operational effectiveness.
Remote Site Support
- Unlimited helpdesk support
- Advice from our trained support staff is only a phone call or email away.
- Our engineers will remotely access your system to repair any problem
- We’ll get you up and running, without having to visit your work place.
- Invaluable service for non-office based consultants, sales and other remote workforces
- Monitor your systems
- Ensure that they are working to their full potential
- Proactive checking and solving issues
- Productivity of your business isn’t compromised.
Active Server Monitoring
- Use of our remote software
- Monitoring of server
- Issues are corrected before they affect productivity.
On Site Support
- Fast and efficient onsite support
- Dedicated team of engineers
- All industry sectors catered for throughout the UK
- Disruption to business is minimal.
- Can be included as part of your support package
- Can be supplied with preferential call-out rates that are over 40% less than our standard rates.
- Experienced technicians will repair any equipment covered in your support package.
- Includes servers, desktop computers, laptops and printers.
- Repairs are fixed onsite where possible or equipment is taken to our service centre and returned upon completion.
In the event that a fault is beyond economic repair we can provide replacement equipment at a discounted price or at no extra cost as part of your support package.
If the hard drive in any of your PCs fails we will make sure your data is backed up before any replacements are made and any data is restored after the unit is repaired.
In the event of server failure, Fifteen Group ensure it is repaired with the software and backup data restored to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
We advise and make sure IT systems are kept up to date and supported with right technical advice and maintenance, so businesses are safe in the knowledge that they are protected from online cyber attacks.
With increasing reports of companies losing critical data and vital productivity due to Viruses, Malware and attempts to hack into their IT systems, the security of your network and your data has never been so important.
Fifteen Digital provide offsite back up so your data is always secure and there in the event of a cyber attack.
- Data is backed up on secure servers in a secure location
- Your systems are restored in the event of any disaster occurring.
- Online offsite backup provides reassurance that your data is always secure and available when you need it
Get in Touch
To find out more, contact us and we’ll be able to provide all the information you need to know.