The ISDN Switch Off.
Switch to an IP based telephone system.
In 2025, the Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) will be switched off, bringing the telecoms industry up to date with the fast-moving voice over IP (VoIP) technology.
Now is the time to switch from ISDN to IP, so your business doesn’t experience a loss of service when the switch off begins.
What are the benefits of a VoIP phone system?
- Easy to add/remove users
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Invaluable for multi-site businesses
- Great for remote workforces
- Systems are based in a data centre
- Flexible and quick disaster recovery solutions
- Free bundled calls to UK landline and mobiles